Monday, July 6, 2009

Waiting for my departure from Dulles International Airport in Washington DC. I ordered a cheese burger 15 mins before my flight. The order was taking too long and I left Five Guy's Burger to board my plane. I handed my receipt to one of the TSA guys, saying "Anyone want a burger?" They knew I didn't have time to wait and I figured that was that. I would go hungry on the plane.

After settling down in my seat and minutes before the doors closed. The TSA officer came on board announcing if anyone ordered a #27!! I immediately raised my hand and said it was mine! He asked what I ordered. I repeated my order, "lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, grilled onions, mushrooms and green peppers."

Everyone had a good laugh. I had a pretty darn good meal. The lady next to me was having some carne asada with cheese nachos.

We made the plane smell pretty good.

Still tired as heck...

No comments: