Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Seattle, WA for Tourists

Ok, I've only been here for three days, but I think I know enough to share a list of things to do for a weekend trip. Here are a few things to consider:

1. Savor Seattle Food Tour - I took the Pike Place Market Tour. It'll help you with #2.
2. Pike Place Market
3. Gum Wall
4. Dahlia Bakery/Lounge
5. Serious Pie
6. Space Needle/Seattle Center
7. REI Flagship Store/rock climb - make reservations in advance
8. Espresso Vivace coffee
9. Top Pot Doughnuts
10. Fremont Troll
11. Waterfront Park/Crap Pot/Aquarium/Bay tours...
12. Outdoors - Didn't get a chance to hike or explore the local mts, so let me know what you've done.

You can then take then Amtrak Cascades train to Vancouver, BC (4hr one-way) and fly out of there. If you do, don't forget your passport.

I'll add more later...

No comments: