Monday, June 7, 2010

We've all seen the iPhone 4, but I'm looking forward to the next iPhone 4GS, 5, etc...
Since the back of the iPhone is made of glass, look forward to a possibility of a capacitive touch screen on the back of the phone also. Why? More gestures for shortcuts possibly?

The other thing I find funny is Apple naming the video calling feature "Facetime". Now that sounds like something you'd say to a little kid during playtime. "It's facetime!" Another thing I'd like to mention is that phones in Asia and Europe have had video calling capabilities on their cellphones for several years now. It's not revolutionary, we're just finally catching up.

I plan to upgrade to the iPhone 4, which I find the features to be a little above average. Now, if one day the iPhone can talk  back like the computer Tony Stark has in Iron Man, then we're talking and so is the iPhone.





No comments: