Sunday, February 14, 2010

Victory day...

For most, it's the thought that counts. I've been under the *weather and I wanted something warm. Japanese ramen isn't the healthiest of dishes, but certainly is one of the tastiest. It provided me with enough juice for two rounds of shopping. Now I've got something to wear as the +1 for someone's wedding. Might be a good idea to find out a little more info on those someones.

After shopping, I cooked a romantic dinner! Well that's what the category was under on the foodnetwork website. This was no surprise because I had forgotten that I left the recipe on my car, and she found it. Pretty smooth huh? At least she said "I like salmon".

congested...

*Fell asleep on the sofa again without a blanket. Now that my room's clean, I guess I can go back there.


No comments: